Monday, June 25, 2012

Let's go back to basics...

I've neglected this poor blog for far too long *sorry blog*

This blog used be for recipes that I'd tried and tested over the years, however a part of me hated sending my recipes out into the deep waters of the internet and not knowing what would happen to them.

So I've decided to go a different route this time round. No recipes, just pretty images and my musings about the food I love to cook. The bells and whistles (*cough*) have been stripped away and what will be left will be pictures of the simple and tasty food I cook with my boyfriend Isaac in our kitchen.

I also really want to change the name of the blog, out with the old (and unimaginative!) and in with the new..so watch out for a new title and 1st real blog post coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment