Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday Breakfast in Bed

So guys, it's official..I have the most amazing other half in the world!
As soon as I wake up this morning Isaac slipped off into the kitchen and prepared a beautiful breakfast in bed for me!


A delicious soft and fragrant Spanish peach, a kiwi cut in half and served in a egg cup (like you had when you were little), natural yogurt with seeds and forest honey and a delicious cup of coffee, all served on a cute little tray given to me by my grandmother.


And just when I thought my wonderful breakfast was finished he brought me a speckled purple smoothie with berries, banana, passion fruit and yogurt.


It was just the perfect way to start a Saturday, tucked up in bed with delicious food prepared by the one you love and watching saturday morning cookery programs!


1 comment:

  1. Definitely need to be sending my boyfriend to your site (specifically this post) for a few hints ;)

    ReplyDelete