Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

I love seeing other bloggers post their WIAWs so I think it's high time I did one too! I'm going to do my absolute best to make this a weekly post, as I think it'll be really interesting to see how much variety I have from week to week.

Breakfast
As I had a day off today, I thought I'd make something special for myself. I had a small bowl of low fat organic plain yogurt with a very quick blueberry compote, finished with dessicated coconut and a slice of my homemade wholegrain soda bread with some organic almond butter.


Lunch
After traveling half way around the world to find it I had some veggie power sushi. I much prefer homemade sushi, but this one is pretty tasty. With that I had a super green juice with apple, carrot, blueberries, lemon, spinach and ginger. Delicious! 


Dinner
For dinner we kept it super simple, silky sexy pasta! This is so easy to throw together, is really filling and is full of chilli which is perfect on a horrible windy cold night like tonight.


Treat/dessert
I made some delicious (wheat free, dairy free and refined sugar free) vanilla biscuits the other day and couldn't resist having a cheeky little swan biscuit. So pretty & really tasty!

So that's what I had today, I also drank about 2L of water I didn't think that would make a very interesting picture! Hope you enjoyed seeing what I ate today x

No comments:

Post a Comment